Frequently Asked Questions

Table of Contents

Are my funds federally insured?

Yes. Your deposits are insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the Federal Government.

Who can become a member?

Membership is open to the following:

  • Members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, North America (RCCGNA)
  • Immediate family members of RCCGNA’s members including spouses, children, siblings, Nephews, Nieces, Grandparents, Grandchildren etc.
  • Employees of RCCGNA, RFCU and other Affiliated organizations
  • Churches or Parishes and other corporate entities affiliated with RCCGNA

How do I open an account?

You will just need to fill out the Membership Application and email it to us with your initial deposit.

  • For natural person: attach a copy of your driver license
  • For parishes and affiliated organizations: attach a copy of the certificate of incorporation and the EIN letter from the IRS

What is the minimum deposit?

$35 for minimum deposit, $10 for the membership application and $25 for the initial deposit.

How to apply for a loan?

To apply for a loan, please fill out the following loan application, sign it, and e-mail it back to us at

Do you issue Debit Card / Credit Card / Check?

Not at this time since we are newly chartered but we are in the process of providing these additional services to our members.

How can I add a joint owner to my account?

To add a joint owner to your account, please fill out Membership Application with all the joint owner’s information and we will make the changes for you. Or you can do it in person in our office.

How can I change my address?

You can update your address through Online Banking, by phoning us at 903-213-6010 or in person in Our office.

What are the minimum balance requirements for Redeemer FCU Savings Accounts?

Visit our Products & Services webpage for current minimum balance requirements.

How can I make deposits to my account?

You can make deposits in person, by mail and through ACH on Online Banking or just call us to help you. You can also make deposits conveniently through payroll deduction or direct deposit from your pay checks.

How do I set up payroll deduction or direct deposit?

You will just need to communicate your account number and RFCU’s routing number ( 111 994 296 ) to your employer/ institution where the deposit comes from.

How can I withdraw money?

You can make cash withdrawals in person at our office. Moreover, we can also mail you a check. Or, you can use ACH on Online Banking to transfer fund from your RFCU Savings account to your account at any other financial institution.

What is Redeemer FCU’s routing number?

Our routing number is ( 111 994 296 ).

What are your hours?

Our operation hours are Monday through Friday from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm. For more information, visit our contact page.

What is Regulation D?

Regulation D is a federal regulation that limits the number of electronic transfers or checks from money market and savings accounts. Under Regulation D, a maximum of six transfers per month from a savings or a money market are allowed. These transactions include phone requests, Overdraft, Online Banking, email requests and faxed requests.

Please Note: This is a regulation mandated by the federal government. This is not a Credit Union policy.